Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy 16th Birthday Bailey!!!!

I can hardly believe that my oldest child is 16 years old! We celebrated an early birthday on Sunday with all of the things that Bailey enjoys. She opted for a family party, and I think (hope :-)) she had a great day. It is quite funny too, because while she is not able to drive at 16 over here (the driving age is 18), she is legal to drink Beer or Wine. Such differences in cultures!!! We are so proud of you Bailey and can't wait to see how the life that you have ahead of you reveals itself! You make us so happy and we are so grateful to be your parents!!!
Bailey at 16 years old! This was her school picture. I don't usually get the school pictures, but I really liked this one! 

A special morning Hot Chocolate prepared by Mia :-) 

16 gifts for 16 years - and one extra to grow on :-)

I love this girl!!!

Yes - one of her 16 gifts was a proper German Bier Glass and a Radler (a mixture of Sprite and Beer). The great thing is that she wanted to keep it in her room as a decoration (she didn't want to drink it). It goes to show you that just because you can, doesn't mean you will :-)


Mia made her a scarf of Money :-)

Happy 16th Birthday Bay! I love you so much!!!!

I absolutely adore these 3!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment