| My friend that we went with is huge fan of food traveling, and so she found this restaurant for lunch that came highly recommended (You gotta love Czech too because everything is so reasonable!) |
| The famous astronomical clock |
| This view reminds me so much of the Cathedral in Bamberg (Prague is Bamberg's Sister City.) |
| "Good King Wenceslas" |
| It was almost 100 degrees, which is especially difficult without air conditioning :-) |
| Camden and Mia running through the spray of the hose :-) So refreshing! |
| The Charles Bridge is the epiome of Europe :-) |
| And the most crowded spot in Prague :-) |
| Mia rubbing the statue for good luck... |
| I love the old street cars - but I have no idea what the driving rules are when they pull up next to you - it always makes me a little nervous :-) |
| Mia and I saw this horse last Halloween - so nice to see them in the Summer too :-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment