Thursday, September 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Camden!!!!

We celebrated Camden's 15th birthday last week. I love this guy! He has changed so much in the last year. He has become quite mellow and chilled and it is so enjoyable watching him grow up. He is running Cross Country this year and just started working one day a week too, which means we hardly see him, but we did manage to celebrate his special day after a busy day of school and running. High School has been a seemingly easy and good transition and he appears to be quite happy with it all. Camden - I adore you and hope that the year brings nothing but happiness and good things your way!!!
I love this picture! I think Mia was the most excited about Camden opening his gifts :-) She created a treasure hunt for him...

Enjoying the handmade card...

He was happy to get a phone for his birthday. He might be the last person on earth (besides my Dad ;-)) to have a smart phone (even Mia has one). Up to now, he didn't really want one.  It is an old version, but he seemed to like it. :-) 

Mia bringing out the cake...

And scratch tickets from Maine - no wins, but a fun gift none the less :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment