Sunday, May 15, 2016

These Two....

I don't write too much about these 2 anymore, but  I have to say I adore them! They are really good friends. It makes me happy that they can enjoy this time (High School) together - having many of the same friends and experiences. I have a REALLY funny story... When Bailey and Camden started back at school this year, lots of kids thought they were boyfriend/girlfriend. Absolutely Hillarious!!! They went to different schools last year, and being that there is a contant community of people coming and going in their schools, Bailey's friends thought that Camden was a "new" kid. Camden's friends thought he had an older girlfriend. So funny!!! Their soccer teams have traveled together this year and they have the same game schedule. It has been a lot of fun (not such a good Season, but lots of fun nonetheless).  When you add me into the mix (as a sub at their school), it is still hillarious to meet someone that doesn't know that we are all related. I often get a "YOU ARE CAMDEN"S MOM!!!! or CAMDEN AND BAILEY ARE BROTHER AND SISTER??? There has been many a time where someone will literally "yell out" in my class - "No WAY!!!"  It is so funny :-). It makes me happy that they have this bond and I hope that being that their life is a bit non traditional, they will continue to appreciate the fact they have experienced it together. So grateful for these 2!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment