Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Fasching Ferien

Fasching (AKA. Carnival, Mardi Gras) is celebrated big here. The German Kids have a week off and Mia and I went on a very special girls trip. We had amazing hosts that showed us such a great time (completely spoiling us) and I am so grateful that we had this time together (Bailey and I went to Romania last year, so now I just have to figure out something special with Camden :-)). Here are some of our photos...

We ran into Laurie Hernandez in the airport (she was sitting next us for 2 hours as our flight was delayed). She is the Olympian that was part of the Gold Medalist U.S. Gymnastics team last summer in Rio. 

Harry Potter "land" It felt like we were back in Europe

So many things to choose from!!

Butter Beer with Annette :-) So much fun!!!



We had to take this one for Bailey - We have never tried "Poutine" but in Canada it is a must :-)

We were even treated to lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe! Such a fun time - Mia LOVED it!

Of my 3 kids, Mia is the one who adores all things "Magical" and "Imaginary". Camden and Bailey - not so much. She is at that age where in a year or so, she may not appreciate it, but she absolutely loved every minute. 

So grateful to share this time with Mia - We had an amazing visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment