After saying our goodbyes, it was a very somber ride back to Maine after leaving Bailey. I didn't feel very well, and I think 6 months of stress finally caught up with me and I was sick the rest of the week. We still tried to get out to do things. It was Niki's first time to the U.S. and we wanted to show him a good time. Luckily, my parents were there to help!!! So grateful!!!
 |
| Enjoying the Maine Coast! |
 |
| Camden in Camden, Maine |
 |
| One of our favorite things to do is climb Mt. Battie! |
 |
| Such pretty views at the top! |
 |
| Everyone was sporting "Bishop's" attire to send photos o Bailey :-) |
 |
| And this is the sweetest thing... Several Amish families have moved into my hometown. It was pouring rain, and this man was heading home. I think it is really cool! |
 |
| And the leaves were starting to change! (photo - courtesy of Niki :-)) |
 |
| And an update of Frank back in Germany!!! He loved hopping around in their Garden :-) |
 |
| Niki had his first Lobsters!!! |
 |
| He loved them!!! My Dad totally taught him how to eat a Lobster and by the second one, he was off an running on his own :-) |
 |
| And after 12 short days, lots of goodbyes, and lots of love - we (Bryan, Camden, Mia, Niki, and I) headed back to Germany |
No comments:
Post a Comment