Saturday, December 14, 2013

What we've been up to... (in photos - part 1)

Decorating the tree

After 3 years, Mia got new glasses (it was really sweet, because she was very nervous that people wouldn't like her new glasses - but not many people even noticed the change :-)) Sadly, her vision was at only 50% before the new ones came - yikes!!!

Bamberg Christmas Market - oh how I will miss this!!!

Delicious Hot Flammenkuchen - almost nothing better on a crisp afternoon!

The blacksmith

The wood carver



Bailey being inducted into the FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America)

The "Light Night" in Bamberg

I love the decorations everywhere!

Bailey and I went to the High school dance - (I was a chaperone) The them was "Bavaria" - these were the take home gifts -nice memories/momentos for Bailey

Advent! Each Sunday we gather at one of our neighbors for snacks and drinks - another tradition that we will miss so much!!!

St. Niklaus arrived on the 6th!!!

We hosted our first "Wine Club" - our friends invited us to join, and it is a lot of fun. The host supplies the themed wine (our theme was Franken/Frankreich - wines from Franconia and France). The guest bring the food - and the food is always really good :-)

The kids playing "Leben" (Life) at one of the Advent Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment