| The 3rd largest Synagogue in the world... |
| This was a cool little stand that served these cinnamon cone things - tasty! The guy is trying to look natural, but I had asked if I could take a picture - too funny |
| Funny to see so many telephone booths (we rarely them in Germany) |
| We all laughed at the name of this store (it was a skateboard/ski shop) |
| The main square - with the Cathedral on the right hand side (most church's have a tower that you can climb - this one did not disappoint) |
| A lot of the buildings were colorful. One question I have is... were they always colorful or only since the Communist reign ended? |
| Climbing the Cathedral Tower |
| Climbing the Cathedral Tower - I love that this is possible - even with the liability... |
| View from the top - Gorgeous!!! |
| Mia and her mad photo skills :-) |
| A long way down... |
| So pretty! |
| The street car wires - it looks a little Soviet- ish... (is that a word?) |
| On the side of the buildings, you could see a lot of advertisements for the famous brewery.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment