Mia celebrated 10 years this weekend! I can't even believe that my youngest is 10 years old! She was so excited for her birthday. She didn't have school on Friday - so she and I drove to Bamberg and had one of her best friends stay over with us there. The next day we went to Playmobil Fun Park and the girls had such a fun time. The great thing about Playmobil is that there are no rides - instead it is all interactive and the the kids must use their imaginations to really enjoy the place. On Sunday, we celebrated as a family and had cupcakes, presents, and Doners for dinner (her choice :-)). I cannot even imagine our lives without Mia. She is so kind, gentle, and caring. She definitely makes me a better person and I am so unbelievably grateful to be her Mom. She is my little "sticker" (because we are always together) - I adore her beyond words!!! Happy Birthday sweet Xuey!!!
 |
| These 2 had so much fun! |
 |
| Lots of cool things to do... |
 |
| Her friend "locked her up" in the dungeon :-) |
 |
| They peddaled bikes to sqirt the boaters... |
 |
| There was a playmobil "dud ranch" and they had to "rope the cattle" |
 |
| And they could sift for gems in the mine... |
 |
| a little boat paddling... |
 |
| and pirate ship ... |
 |
| yes - gotta love the liability (or lack of) paddling on slippery wood, standing up, and no life jackets (it wasn't very deep, but still I always chuckle at the differences :-)) |
 |
| They have an enormous indoor section of the park too, where they have a huge indoor playground and all of the playmobil toys you can image (you can even build your own person for a euro :-) |
 |
| So many pieces everywhere , but everything is washed daily, so it is extremely clean and so much fun for the kids |
 |
| The only bad thing is that no one wants to leave their spot in fear of the next kids coming by and "messing up" their creations |
 |
| tons of possibilities! |
 |
| I wanted to move in to this place :-) |
 |
| Happy Birthday sweet Mia!! |
 |
| We love you so much! |
 |
| Can't even believe that you are 10!!! |
Happy Birthday Mia! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Your day looked so fun!!! Hugs!
ReplyDelete