Our kids (especially the 2 youngest) have wanted a pet forever (preferably a dog). We got a guinea pig over a year ago and I posted about it, but sadly he passed away within 2 days :-( - and of course I didn't post about that! We were all quite heartbroken and I didn't really want to try to replace him anytime soon. The idea of a dog is just too much with our traveling and so after a year and a half, we have adopted a bunny from an American that was going back to the U.S. and couldn't keep him. We are all very much in love, and being that he is still alive and with us, I felt that it was safe to post a picture. He has the cutest little floppy ears and is a little over 2 years old. He is like a little dog trapped in a bunny body. When we let him out of his cage in the morning, he runs laps around our feet until he is fed. He even stretches out his hind legs and sleeps on the floor (which I think means he is very comfortable and feels safe). He was definitely loved by his previous owners and is now spoiled by 5 new family members that adore him. Definitely a welcome addition and so glad that our kids have the experience of having and loving a pet once again!!!
 |
| Dobbie was his name that he came with (his previous owner said he was named after Dobbie in Harry Potter) and we came up with Frank - from Franconia (where we used to live ;-)) |
 |
| Look at those floppy ears!!! The kids are in love!!! |
 |
| We love the fact that he gets so comfy that he sticks out his hind legs and wants to be loved - look at those little legs :-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment