Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Imagination Movers

A Disney group called the Imagination Movers came to the base in Bamberg to put on a show for the kids. Apparently they have a TV show on the Disney channel. I had never heard of the group, but not wanting to miss an opportunity (especially for free) I thought it would fun to bring Mia. They put on a great show, and I'm sure if we had known this TV show, it would have been especially fun. Mia was tired from the night before, and wasn't in to it very much. I think I was more excited than she was (It may have been a little over stimulating for her, compared to her calm "German World" that she lives in). It was a small little atmosphere, where you could wait in a very short line after the show and meet the "imagination movers", get their autographs, and have a photo taken with them (Mia didn't really have any interest though :(). They even came up to us during the concert, but again, not too much interest on Mia's part. It is so funny, how things change as your kids grow older. I remember when Bailey was small - she LOVED Barney! We went to Universal Studios, and must have seen the Barney show 5 times because she loved it so much. Mia may be a little too old for that now, and there are certainly many things that she does enjoy, but it is really funny to me how life changes - I guess we are getting old :-)



. It was a nice treat though on a Saturday afternoon :-). They seemed like really nice guys, and had lots of energy and enthusiasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment