Monday, March 10, 2014

Our week in photos...

Bailey was one of the speakers at Camden's National Junior Honor Society induction

Cam lighting his Candle

Way to go Cam - we are so proud of you!!!

As a late birthday gift for my 40th, our friends took us out to Brunch at a restaurant that I have been wanting to go to for a long time. It literally sits on top of the water - it is in the part that sticks out in the building on the left. What a fantastic morning... to wake up to beautiful weather and then walk to brunch - oh I am so going to miss this place!!!!

Cams Band concert

Doesn't he look thrilled :-) Definitely not his favorite thing :-) He did a good job though with the drums!

Some friends of ours had extra tickets to the Brose Baskets game (they are the current National Champions)

The intensity of the crowd is that of a Lakers game or something - the fans are so supportive to this local team!!! 

Here is the guy that Mia and I met - he was super nice to her! It is fun to see so many American players on these German teams. "We" (O.K. - I make it sound like it "my" team :-) have a new point guard who is awesome - he is American too.

The game was Nationally televised. I get a kick out of the fact that they put the microphone right in the middle of the huddle. I don't remember ever seeing this in College or Professional Basketball in the U.S. -  I may just not remember though.  I can imagine it is quite annoying :-)


This is just too cute not to post :-) We always say that if we had to come back reincarnated, we would definitely want to be a German dog!!!!

On Thursday, we had to deviate from "Schnitzel Thursday". It was a really busy day - so we ended up with fast food - McDonalds. I swore off McDonalds in the U.S.  - but I have to say .... here they do a pretty good job. I laugh at the picture of the Cheeseburger - it is always perfect (not smushed  with the toppings falling out :-)).  It looks just like the advertisement!

This was taken a few weeks ago. It made me laugh. I backed in to the spot, and kept thinking that surely, I had more space to move back (especially seeing where the end of the car beside me was). Nope - instead, I just came to the realization that our car is a monstrosity!!! 

A bustling bridge on a day where everything is closed - It always makes me smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment