Wednesday, August 27, 2014

1st day of School


After 102 days of summer vacation, Bailey and Camden headed back to school this week. EVERYTHING is new this year. They both started new schools and so far everything is going really well. They seem really happy, and when your kids are happy - everything is right with the world :-). It is so hard to believe that I have an 8th grader and a 10th grader. It is fun watching them grow - but also a tad sad to see how fast the time goes. Mia still has 3 weeks to go before she starts school back up - so at least I have a little companion for a while still :-) Bay and Cam - I wish you a school year filled with fun and happiness (and a of course a little learning too ;-)).

No comments:

Post a Comment