Monday, February 23, 2015

Bamberg

Just in case you've forgotten how beautiful Bamberg is (I am totally joking, but really - I am amazed at how much I love this town each time I am there) I had to share a few photos from our week there. We really had a couple of beautiful days (beautiful for Germany in February anyway :-)).
On the way there, we weren't sure what the weather would hold (it is amazing how quickly the weather changes in Germany. You can drive 15 minutes and have snow or none at all!

This was so funny...They had a flash mob in the Maxplatz (City Square). So cute!! I took this at a department store, looking down into the square...

So pretty!!! (I know I have posted at least three thousand of this same picture, but each time I take a new one - it makes me smile :-)

Not a cloud in the sky!!

The Regnitz River

The Old Rathaus (old city hall)

St. Michaels (taken from in front of Schlenkerla)

And this is what I love most about Bamberg - the cute little things that you see all of the time:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment