Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Random photos from the last few weeks ....

Camden's soccer team, taking a reprieve from the heat :-)

I thought this was so sweet. Mia made a birthday card for her friend, and included that she wished her good health - (a common birthday wish over here, but especially sweet for an 8 year old to write it :-) Sorry that the photo is sideways :-)

White wedding Balloons over the city...

Mia and her friends....

A beautiful evening - all of the flowers are in full bloom

Oblivious to the view, but having fun playing soccer...

A fun festival in Schesslitz

I though this was really cool - The camera caught Camden twice (I have never seen this before) It definitely is not "photoshopped", because I lack all skills in that department!

The grapes are slowly growing on the hill in Bamberg. In September, they will be ripe!

Gorgeous full Moon!

Another music festival in Bamberg...

Beautiful view from St. Michaelsburg

Father's Day bike ride...

Father's Day bike ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment