Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Apartment update...

Kitchen before...

kitchen after (still needs trim though, and a new window) On a side note... German houses do not come with kitchens - typically you bring your own  -(kind off different, I know...
Living Room before....(yikes!)

Living Room after.....


Bedroom before....


through the door is the bedroom - after....
We have definitely been moving slowly with our little apartment. It is finally pretty much finished though.  Bryan's friend helped us out so much in getting it to where it is now. He seemed to have much more energy for it, than we did. He helped Bryan; put in new floors, update some of the electrical wires, and put in the trim. Such kindness always amazes me!!! Whenever I go over there, I want to move in and decorate, but being that we have an apartment that we all fit in, it wouldn't make much sense to move in to it with only one bedroom :-). When we have to leave here though, it is comforting to me to know that we have a little "home" to come back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment