Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tiergarten Nuremburg (Zoo)

The Dolphins a re so fun to watch!

The goats were hungry...

Check out the enormous paws!!!

A little rain, but not for long...

How do I get down?

Fox - A little creepy looking

Love Birds - I joked that it was Bryan and I

Hungry for lunch!!!!

The gorilla sitting nicely...

The gorilla makes a sudden move, and scares Mia to death (she fell on the ground) So funny!

All is better now in her sisters' arms...

The kangaroos
I mentioned that we don't have too many "free days" with the school schedule and activities. I absolutely adore getting out and enjoying places together. These two weeks, I am trying to take full advantage of the time. The day after our Christmas is yet still a German Holiday (everything closes December 24 -27th). The zoo was open though, and we enjoyed a day out. There is something so fun about the Zoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment