Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!!

Mia's cute handmade ornaments...


One last Christmas Market in Schweinfurt


Bailey all snuggled up and ready to go

2 happy faces!!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Day! We walked to "our Church" for Christmas Eve service. I laugh that it is "our church", but: we only go on Christmas Eve, it is Catholic, and we don't understand everything, yet there is something about it  that makes it feel so special. When we came home, our friend invited us over for Christmas Dinner. Our Christmas Eve is "Christmas Day" to the Germans, so we felt especially grateful for the invitation to share. After opening 1 gift (our family Christmas eve tradition), we nodded off to bed - I was the first to nod off :-). We were happily awakened by our 3 anxious kids at 5:00am. I know these early Christmas mornings won't last forever, so I am happy to oblige :-). While Christmas came and went went way too fast, I am cherishing these 2 weeks off with the kids. With 2 completely different school schedules, it is not very often that we have this time, and I am trying to enjoy every minute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment