Saturday, January 5, 2013

Funny, Fun, sweet, happy and interesting photos....

Gutes NeuJahre (Happy New Year!!!!)

Red sky in morning, sailors take warning.... (although a very gorgeous sky to start the day off with )

My sweet Fussballerin (Bailey)

Bailey noticed this one... In almost 5 years of living in Germany, I have never met or seen another family that has adopted from China. We assumed this advertisement must be  Dutch, because it is the closest country that we know of that has an agreement with China to adopt. It made us smile :-) It even looks a lot like Mia, but with longer hair....(can't you see the resemblance of Bryan and I too - JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!)

Camden's team came in 2nd place out of 8 - Great job Cam!!!!

Had to post a picture of the kids giving public thanks at the tournament.... (see last post)

When Bailey and I were walking home the other day from shopping, we saw this photo of a Bicycle built for 2 - it doesn't get much cuter than this....

Happy early 3 Kings Day!!!!! The C,M, and B DO NOT stand for Camden, Mia, and Bailey....

No comments:

Post a Comment