Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sunday walks...

Snowy walk

The birds were happy to see us!

Hey little fella!

The snowball begins small....

...and gets bigger

Goofy Bryan

Even the restaurants provide warm blankets and cushions for those willing to eat outside...    

You wonder how many families have had a Sunday walk through this building over the years....

beautiful!

So pretty!

A little hot chocolate to keep warm :-)
I love the fact that everything is closed here on Sunday. I just think that life moves too quickly, and when you have at least one day a week to relax, reflect, spend time together etc. it makes for a better world. One of my favorite things to do is to go for a walk as a family. Sometimes, we will walk in the forest or go for a bike ride, and other times, we will just walk through the city. Last Sunday, it was just through the city. Even though only restaurants are open, the city still bustles with people (people just like us, enjoying their Sunday together). I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment