Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Phone Photos

I am horrible with technology (I think because Bryan is really good, I am really bad :-). Anyway, after a year of snapping random photos on my phone, I asked Bryan if he could download the pictures that I had on there. I always use a real camera to take pictures, but in the event that it isn't charged or I forgot it at home, I occasionally use my phone to take pictures. I totally forgot what I had on there, so it was quite funny to see the randomness of memories from the last year. Kind of funny...

This is how a "case of beer" comes in Germany - There is no card board trash, just plastic crates with bottles (both of which you return for a deposit). This photo makes me laugh! (it must have been taken last fall)

cute ideas for Christmas decorations (this was taken at a Christmas Market)

This was on my run one morning. You can see the Riverboat on the river cruising into Bamberg early in the morning for a day at the Christmas market. I remember stopping to take the picture - it made me smile!

Christmas Candlelight Church Service

The dolphin show at the zoo

Cooking on Raclette with friends  

The Theater in Bamberg - we were up in the Balcony

Bryan must have taken this one :-)

Mia and one of her best friends - so cute!

Another "morning run" photo - the sun was rising - so pretty!

Mia and Max

Traditional Bavaria!

A Barefoot Path

Waiting at the airport

This really deserves its own post, but I will refrain... One of the movers that moved us had on a particularly interesting outfit - only in Germany :-)

This is what German kids do with the "babybell cheese". It is a typical lunch snack - basically a Gouda Cheese with the wax cover. Me is definitely German!

During the World Cup, they sold hard Boiled eggs in the store decorated as soccer balls and the German flag. 

Bryan and I on a date - check out the horse in the background (it was a wedding procession going by)

Mia and her friends playing soccer at a Bier Garten
I

No comments:

Post a Comment