Bailey's school had Homecoming this weekend. Saturday was filled with sporting events, including the big football game against Ramstein High School. Sadly, their team lost, but Bailey had fun cheering and we had fun watching! We have some friends that moved to Ramstein this summer, and their son plays on the team, so it was fun catching up too! The games were followed by the big Homecoming Dance. I think Bailey is very happy to experience all of the American traditions, and for that I am so happy that she has the opportunity to do so! I thought she looked so pretty! I still can't believe she is old enough to be a sophomore in High School, but I guess I have to get over that :-)!!!!
 |
| Cheering for the Homecoming game! |
 |
| Bailey and Bryan before the Dance... |
 |
| Bailey and her date on the way to Homecoming |
Can't seem to get this comment to post....She looks GORGEOUS!!!!! Makes me sad to think of those pics I just sent you when they were little!!!
ReplyDelete